The UK is currently navigating unchartered economic waters and the formation of a coalition Government to steer the country through has surprised many, not least the business community.
Not traditionally known as political allies, the Con-Dem coalition has stirred unease among many, including small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), which are wondering exactly what this will mean for them. After all, an increase in in-house wrangling and lack of clear direction over key policies will have ramif
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?