While the current economic climate may have whipped up a storm of trouble for many businesses, it has created the perfect hothouse conditions under which sole traders can flourish. As start-up costs are currently lower than they are in boom times, the recession and its aftermath has spurred many people, either out of choice or necessity, to step out on their own and this micro market growth has, in turn, opened up opportunities for brokers.
According to the latest small to medium-sized enterpris
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin