In a culture so captivated by material possessions, it is oddly incongruous that mid and high net worth individuals are often less than particular about the insurance they have in place to cover their worldly goods.
The challenge for brokers, therefore, is to make sure clients are covered appropriately. Doing so will not only bring benefits to clients, but also to brokers in terms higher referral numbers, better retention figures and developed revenue streams.
For those who have significant book
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints