In a culture so captivated by material possessions, it is oddly incongruous that mid and high net worth individuals are often less than particular about the insurance they have in place to cover their worldly goods.
The challenge for brokers, therefore, is to make sure clients are covered appropriately. Doing so will not only bring benefits to clients, but also to brokers in terms higher referral numbers, better retention figures and developed revenue streams.
For those who have significant book
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Meet the Leeds Expo panellists: Simon Mabb
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m