Brokers pride themselves on the service they provide to clients, however the proof of the pudding is in the taste. While the claims process may be just one area in which brokers can offer assistance, it is, for customers, the most important and provides a platform for the intermediary to show their worth.
Intermediaries can make all the difference to whether a claim is accepted or rejected and they can also significantly increase settlement amounts. According to research conducted last year by t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData