What are the main issues that charities and brokers need to consider when seeking insurance?
▶ Adrian: From an insurer perspective it’s about understanding exactly what that charity’s doing. Increasingly what they say they are doing on the tin doesn’t actually represent their activities.
Charities are diversifying to get other revenue streams. It’s important to really understand all the aspects that they might be getting involved with so that we can come up with an appropriate response.
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall