What are the main issues that charities and brokers need to consider when seeking insurance?
▶ Adrian: From an insurer perspective it’s about understanding exactly what that charity’s doing. Increasingly what they say they are doing on the tin doesn’t actually represent their activities.
Charities are diversifying to get other revenue streams. It’s important to really understand all the aspects that they might be getting involved with so that we can come up with an appropriate response.
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Circle expands again in 2018