What are the main issues that charities and brokers need to consider when seeking insurance?
▶ Adrian: From an insurer perspective it’s about understanding exactly what that charity’s doing. Increasingly what they say they are doing on the tin doesn’t actually represent their activities.
Charities are diversifying to get other revenue streams. It’s important to really understand all the aspects that they might be getting involved with so that we can come up with an appropriate response.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company