What are the main issues that charities and brokers need to consider when seeking insurance?
▶ Adrian: From an insurer perspective it’s about understanding exactly what that charity’s doing. Increasingly what they say they are doing on the tin doesn’t actually represent their activities.
Charities are diversifying to get other revenue streams. It’s important to really understand all the aspects that they might be getting involved with so that we can come up with an appropriate response.
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK