What are the main issues that charities and brokers need to consider when seeking insurance?
▶ Adrian: From an insurer perspective it’s about understanding exactly what that charity’s doing. Increasingly what they say they are doing on the tin doesn’t actually represent their activities.
Charities are diversifying to get other revenue streams. It’s important to really understand all the aspects that they might be getting involved with so that we can come up with an appropriate response.
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR