Why do you support the campaign?
JY – The aim was create and environment and start having a conversation about where our future lies and how we create grass roots opportunities.
We need to be more confident about what we deliver to the UK economy and start showing that and making things easier for customers. It all comes down to the pivot point which is digital. If you look at how digital has changed everyone’s lives I do think insurance is slightly behind where it could be.
It not for lack of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Ecclesiastical's John Blundell to retire in 2020
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal