Why do you support the campaign?
JY – The aim was create and environment and start having a conversation about where our future lies and how we create grass roots opportunities.
We need to be more confident about what we deliver to the UK economy and start showing that and making things easier for customers. It all comes down to the pivot point which is digital. If you look at how digital has changed everyone’s lives I do think insurance is slightly behind where it could be.
It not for lack of
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns