Why do you support the campaign?
JY – The aim was create and environment and start having a conversation about where our future lies and how we create grass roots opportunities.
We need to be more confident about what we deliver to the UK economy and start showing that and making things easier for customers. It all comes down to the pivot point which is digital. If you look at how digital has changed everyone’s lives I do think insurance is slightly behind where it could be.
It not for lack of
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Arch buys Obelisk Underwriting
- FCA warns brokers to be ready for SM&CR
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba