Why do you support the campaign?
JY – The aim was create and environment and start having a conversation about where our future lies and how we create grass roots opportunities.
We need to be more confident about what we deliver to the UK economy and start showing that and making things easier for customers. It all comes down to the pivot point which is digital. If you look at how digital has changed everyone’s lives I do think insurance is slightly behind where it could be.
It not for lack of
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Lloyd's launches product innovation facility with £53m capacity
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years