Why do you support the campaign?
JY – The aim was create and environment and start having a conversation about where our future lies and how we create grass roots opportunities.
We need to be more confident about what we deliver to the UK economy and start showing that and making things easier for customers. It all comes down to the pivot point which is digital. If you look at how digital has changed everyone’s lives I do think insurance is slightly behind where it could be.
It not for lack of
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK