Is the creep of commoditisation impacting on the ability of brokers to give advice in the SME market?
▶ Paul: At the very small end, the micro SMEs, there are a lot of customers that are buying a piece of paper, as opposed to buying insurance, and I think they will always be led by price and ease of purchase. It’s how you manage the middle ground.
There are going to be people that will do their research online, that will begin their journey. Then it’s about moving that person through the right c
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices