Is the creep of commoditisation impacting on the ability of brokers to give advice in the SME market?
▶ Paul: At the very small end, the micro SMEs, there are a lot of customers that are buying a piece of paper, as opposed to buying insurance, and I think they will always be led by price and ease of purchase. It’s how you manage the middle ground.
There are going to be people that will do their research online, that will begin their journey. Then it’s about moving that person through the right
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK