A recent survey found that the average cost of comprehensive car insurance fell almost 15% in a year. What has been your experience of motor rates?
▶ David: It’s a unique moment in terms of the gender neutral rating change as well as the Laspo reforms. Most people are looking at the physical savings they’re going to get on a claim-by-claim basis because of the reduction in fees, but there should be a frequency impact. A few people are chancing their arm and reducing rates a bit more than is hea
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April