A recent survey found that the average cost of comprehensive car insurance fell almost 15% in a year. What has been your experience of motor rates?
▶ David: It’s a unique moment in terms of the gender neutral rating change as well as the Laspo reforms. Most people are looking at the physical savings they’re going to get on a claim-by-claim basis because of the reduction in fees, but there should be a frequency impact. A few people are chancing their arm and reducing rates a bit more than is hea
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin