A survey from Biba earlier this year revealed that many brokers feel that insurers are being stricter on claims – is this something you’ve experienced?
▶ David: No, I haven’t. I think there’s a tendency to reserve positions a little bit more, particularly in the professional indemnity and directors’ and officers’ markets. But I don’t think we’ve seen a reluctance to pay out claims from insurers.
▶ Phil: I would say that our experience is a wee bit different from that. I think insurers are lookin
- Bollington set to buy after Wilson merger and organic growth
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- HNW Forum: The challenge for brokers insuring Family Offices