A survey from Biba earlier this year revealed that many brokers feel that insurers are being stricter on claims – is this something you’ve experienced?
▶ David: No, I haven’t. I think there’s a tendency to reserve positions a little bit more, particularly in the professional indemnity and directors’ and officers’ markets. But I don’t think we’ve seen a reluctance to pay out claims from insurers.
▶ Phil: I would say that our experience is a wee bit different from that. I think insurers are lookin
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups