What are the future trends that are going to impact the market?
▶ Matthew: Commission disclosure.
▶ Ian: It’s not for us. We’ve been disclosing our commission for six or seven years. It’s in our terms of business and no one cares. At the end of the day it doesn’t impact on their policy.
▶ Steve: We need to be careful saying that it doesn’t matter and no one cares because we are going to get pressure from the regulator whether we like it or not. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is going to
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?