What are the future trends that are going to impact the market?
▶ Matthew: Commission disclosure.
▶ Ian: It’s not for us. We’ve been disclosing our commission for six or seven years. It’s in our terms of business and no one cares. At the end of the day it doesn’t impact on their policy.
▶ Steve: We need to be careful saying that it doesn’t matter and no one cares because we are going to get pressure from the regulator whether we like it or not. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is going to
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData