What are the future trends that are going to impact the market?
▶ Matthew: Commission disclosure.
▶ Ian: It’s not for us. We’ve been disclosing our commission for six or seven years. It’s in our terms of business and no one cares. At the end of the day it doesn’t impact on their policy.
▶ Steve: We need to be careful saying that it doesn’t matter and no one cares because we are going to get pressure from the regulator whether we like it or not. The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) is going to
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017