There is increasing disillusionment among the broking community towards pay-per-click (PPC) and it has become apparent that many are switching to the longer term option of search engine optimisation (SEO) or giving up on search marketing activity entirely. That doesn’t have to be the case and if implemented correctly, PPC can have huge benefits for your business.
There are a number of reasons for this abandonment. Brokers are not marketers and cannot be expected to understand each nuance of the
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do