Sometimes motor insurance customers don’t receive the level of service they should expect in return for their hard-earned cash. If they did, the mess that is the provision of credit hire vehicles to no-fault policyholders wouldn’t exist.
Their interests should be our priority. But with credit hire, insurers and brokers regularly fall short. Instead, we organise things for our own benefit. Or we fail to organise things at all, allowing a sorry situation to perpetuate itself.
Customers suffer as a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?