Sometimes motor insurance customers don’t receive the level of service they should expect in return for their hard-earned cash. If they did, the mess that is the provision of credit hire vehicles to no-fault policyholders wouldn’t exist.
Their interests should be our priority. But with credit hire, insurers and brokers regularly fall short. Instead, we organise things for our own benefit. Or we fail to organise things at all, allowing a sorry situation to perpetuate itself.
Customers suffer as a
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation