At the recent Una conference, one of our guest speakers was Charlie McMurdie who delivered a fascinating talk about cybercrime.
What became immediately apparent are the scale and invisibility of cybercrime and the criminals involved, and the fact that the crime agencies do not have the resources to tackle the problem.
Whilst the insurance industry can respond to the damage caused by cyber criminals, it is apparent that prevention is better than cure.
Charlie is senior cybercrime advisor at PwC
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change