At the recent Una conference, one of our guest speakers was Charlie McMurdie who delivered a fascinating talk about cybercrime.
What became immediately apparent are the scale and invisibility of cybercrime and the criminals involved, and the fact that the crime agencies do not have the resources to tackle the problem.
Whilst the insurance industry can respond to the damage caused by cyber criminals, it is apparent that prevention is better than cure.
Charlie is senior cybercrime advisor at PwC a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData