At the recent Una conference, one of our guest speakers was Charlie McMurdie who delivered a fascinating talk about cybercrime.
What became immediately apparent are the scale and invisibility of cybercrime and the criminals involved, and the fact that the crime agencies do not have the resources to tackle the problem.
Whilst the insurance industry can respond to the damage caused by cyber criminals, it is apparent that prevention is better than cure.
Charlie is senior cybercrime advisor at PwC a
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five