I think 2015 could be the first bona fide year where the digital side of insurance has dominated discussions.
We struggled to settle on a name for insurance tech but somehow insurtech seemed to bubble to the top.
This year was monumental in the fact the first concerted effort to supercharge new insurance businesses was taken. The first UK insurance accelerator was born and, mark my words, it won't be the last.
And insurance businesses are also now fronting up some capital for new ideas, something
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns