I think 2015 could be the first bona fide year where the digital side of insurance has dominated discussions.
We struggled to settle on a name for insurance tech but somehow insurtech seemed to bubble to the top.
This year was monumental in the fact the first concerted effort to supercharge new insurance businesses was taken. The first UK insurance accelerator was born and, mark my words, it won't be the last.
And insurance businesses are also now fronting up some capital for new ideas, something
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing