I think 2015 could be the first bona fide year where the digital side of insurance has dominated discussions.
We struggled to settle on a name for insurance tech but somehow insurtech seemed to bubble to the top.
This year was monumental in the fact the first concerted effort to supercharge new insurance businesses was taken. The first UK insurance accelerator was born and, mark my words, it won't be the last.
And insurance businesses are also now fronting up some capital for new ideas, something
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks