For the insurance industry, diversity and inclusion should no longer be an ‘initiative'; rather, it's a business imperative that fosters innovation and is integral to our future success.
Simply put, when people feel valued and included at work, they'll achieve their full potential. Diversity fuels growth and innovation; inclusivity boosts productivity and performance.
Despite this, building a diverse workforce that embraces talents drawn from across a wide cultural and economic demographic is on
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel