For the insurance industry, diversity and inclusion should no longer be an ‘initiative'; rather, it's a business imperative that fosters innovation and is integral to our future success.
Simply put, when people feel valued and included at work, they'll achieve their full potential. Diversity fuels growth and innovation; inclusivity boosts productivity and performance.
Despite this, building a diverse workforce that embraces talents drawn from across a wide cultural and economic demographic is on
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017