For the insurance industry, diversity and inclusion should no longer be an ‘initiative'; rather, it's a business imperative that fosters innovation and is integral to our future success.
Simply put, when people feel valued and included at work, they'll achieve their full potential. Diversity fuels growth and innovation; inclusivity boosts productivity and performance.
Despite this, building a diverse workforce that embraces talents drawn from across a wide cultural and economic demographic is
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club