Innovation, fintech, start-ups - they're words on everyone's lips. And we all know that our fine country, and indeed our capital, is well positioned to lead Europe and the World in this booming technology sector.
So, how comes it's so hard to find insurance-literate angel investors to put some cash our way? And why are we tolerating such a closed data regime for market information?
I run a start-up and I'm proud to be able to participate in some amazing market initiatives, right now. There are m
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Meet the Expo Leeds panellists: Jon Newall