Innovation, fintech, start-ups - they're words on everyone's lips. And we all know that our fine country, and indeed our capital, is well positioned to lead Europe and the World in this booming technology sector.
So, how comes it's so hard to find insurance-literate angel investors to put some cash our way? And why are we tolerating such a closed data regime for market information?
I run a start-up and I'm proud to be able to participate in some amazing market initiatives, right now. There are m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups