Innovation, fintech, start-ups - they're words on everyone's lips. And we all know that our fine country, and indeed our capital, is well positioned to lead Europe and the World in this booming technology sector.
So, how comes it's so hard to find insurance-literate angel investors to put some cash our way? And why are we tolerating such a closed data regime for market information?
I run a start-up and I'm proud to be able to participate in some amazing market initiatives, right now. There are
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners