The information is already there waiting for us and analysis is vital to harvest it in order to gain a competitive advantage and tailor our customer offering, the issue is regulation; at what point will customers regard behavioural tracking as more of an infringement than an asset?
Technical strides in the industry have transformed our ability to calculate behaviour and reliably assess potential threats, weeding out dishonest consumers via pre-quote risk assessment. The consequence is that this
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData