Anyone that's hired staff will likely have twigged that they have an annoying habit of doing what they want with their careers - rightly so.
To keep people interested and keep any organisation stocked with talent, you need a focus.
And many of you will have your own suite of tactics to inspire, retain and grow your team's motivation. This, logically, also rings true for entire business sectors.
Your business probably has a policy for nurturing internal careerists, has it even considered successi
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- Blog: Allianz and LV deal further proof that SME commercial is a tough nut to crack