Anyone that's hired staff will likely have twigged that they have an annoying habit of doing what they want with their careers - rightly so.
To keep people interested and keep any organisation stocked with talent, you need a focus.
And many of you will have your own suite of tactics to inspire, retain and grow your team's motivation. This, logically, also rings true for entire business sectors.
Your business probably has a policy for nurturing internal careerists, has it even considered
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress