What relevance does this have for Insurance Age and the UK broker market you may ask?
Well aside from the fact that those who work in the insurance industry might quake at the sight of the destruction being reaped without a thought for the consequence - insured or otherwise - to both property and humans, it got me thinking about the Broker Summit, which took place a month ago.
At that event "Driverless Cars" were described by some delegates as a wraith-like apparition that was set to rip the hea
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups