What relevance does this have for Insurance Age and the UK broker market you may ask?
Well aside from the fact that those who work in the insurance industry might quake at the sight of the destruction being reaped without a thought for the consequence - insured or otherwise - to both property and humans, it got me thinking about the Broker Summit, which took place a month ago.
At that event "Driverless Cars" were described by some delegates as a wraith-like apparition that was set to rip the hea
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product