Technology has been rapidly evolving over the last 30 years, and although Microsoft entirely transformed how we input and process data, did anyone take time to stop and publicly thank them?
It appears that only more recently, the social media revolution and further, unprecedented advances in technology have for the first time forced us to consciously realise and actively appreciate how much this technology is now impacting and changing our daily lives.
MRIB has embraced this digital ag
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards