If we were to do a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threat) analysis for the insurance broking and entire industry, I'd likely expect matching columns for both opportunities and threats.
And that's what makes digital so important.
All across the insurance sector we need to embrace digitally enabled innovation and decide if we're going to be proactive or reactive.
I recently spoke to a broker to explore helping - for free on this occasion by the way - their business use di
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution