If we were to do a SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threat) analysis for the insurance broking and entire industry, I'd likely expect matching columns for both opportunities and threats.
And that's what makes digital so important.
All across the insurance sector we need to embrace digitally enabled innovation and decide if we're going to be proactive or reactive.
I recently spoke to a broker to explore helping - for free on this occasion by the way - their business use di
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- Ageas UK moves back into profit in 2017