If the insurance world had its own television channel with programmes entirely about the industry, then Towergate would surely take top billing.
Were events at the broker to be turned into a weekly, maybe even a daily soap opera, it would be the must-watch show on the box.
It would certainly be filled with enough twists and turns to match anything for drama, with high finance and high-powered executives being the dominant themes.
So, to recap. Where are we? It appeared the months of specul
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product