If the insurance world had its own television channel with programmes entirely about the industry, then Towergate would surely take top billing.
Were events at the broker to be turned into a weekly, maybe even a daily soap opera, it would be the must-watch show on the box.
It would certainly be filled with enough twists and turns to match anything for drama, with high finance and high-powered executives being the dominant themes.
So, to recap. Where are we? It appeared the months of specul
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints