Whilst cyber as a specialist line has been growing for the past few years, knowledge of cyber risk diversity amongst clients and brokers seems to have stalled.
This is surprising given that technology connects millions of people both in business and socially, due to the rise of connected devices and access to information.
This has given rise to a new breed and number of hackers who have the ability to launch cyber-attacks. Couple that with the rise of cyber warfare between nation states and you
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed