Whilst cyber as a specialist line has been growing for the past few years, knowledge of cyber risk diversity amongst clients and brokers seems to have stalled.
This is surprising given that technology connects millions of people both in business and socially, due to the rise of connected devices and access to information.
This has given rise to a new breed and number of hackers who have the ability to launch cyber-attacks. Couple that with the rise of cyber warfare between nation states and you
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY