Whilst cyber as a specialist line has been growing for the past few years, knowledge of cyber risk diversity amongst clients and brokers seems to have stalled.
This is surprising given that technology connects millions of people both in business and socially, due to the rise of connected devices and access to information.
This has given rise to a new breed and number of hackers who have the ability to launch cyber-attacks. Couple that with the rise of cyber warfare between nation states and you
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April