Whilst cyber as a specialist line has been growing for the past few years, knowledge of cyber risk diversity amongst clients and brokers seems to have stalled.
This is surprising given that technology connects millions of people both in business and socially, due to the rise of connected devices and access to information.
This has given rise to a new breed and number of hackers who have the ability to launch cyber-attacks. Couple that with the rise of cyber warfare between nation states and you
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners