You can normally rely on the insurance community to churn out a fair sized swathe of news and opinion designed to piggyback on the mid-winter celebrations. But this year's pickings have been decidedly lean.
Bankstone News was confidently expecting that retro-fashion-to-lobbying outfit BIBA would pitch in with something seasonal. But, with just a few shopping days to go, we've seen no excuse to wheel out our cherished headline "I'm Dreaming of a Steve White Christmas".
Instead, we can
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019