You can normally rely on the insurance community to churn out a fair sized swathe of news and opinion designed to piggyback on the mid-winter celebrations. But this year's pickings have been decidedly lean.
Bankstone News was confidently expecting that retro-fashion-to-lobbying outfit BIBA would pitch in with something seasonal. But, with just a few shopping days to go, we've seen no excuse to wheel out our cherished headline "I'm Dreaming of a Steve White Christmas".
Instead, we can
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business