You can normally rely on the insurance community to churn out a fair sized swathe of news and opinion designed to piggyback on the mid-winter celebrations. But this year's pickings have been decidedly lean.
Bankstone News was confidently expecting that retro-fashion-to-lobbying outfit BIBA would pitch in with something seasonal. But, with just a few shopping days to go, we've seen no excuse to wheel out our cherished headline "I'm Dreaming of a Steve White Christmas".
Instead, we can onl
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- Clear plots buying spree to double GWP by 2022
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- InsurTech Futures: Hiscox partners with start-up Digital Fineprint
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ecclesiastical's pre-tax profit surges with investment returns in first half of 2017