You can normally rely on the insurance community to churn out a fair sized swathe of news and opinion designed to piggyback on the mid-winter celebrations. But this year's pickings have been decidedly lean.
Bankstone News was confidently expecting that retro-fashion-to-lobbying outfit BIBA would pitch in with something seasonal. But, with just a few shopping days to go, we've seen no excuse to wheel out our cherished headline "I'm Dreaming of a Steve White Christmas".
Instead, we can onl
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal