You can normally rely on the insurance community to churn out a fair sized swathe of news and opinion designed to piggyback on the mid-winter celebrations. But this year's pickings have been decidedly lean.
Bankstone News was confidently expecting that retro-fashion-to-lobbying outfit BIBA would pitch in with something seasonal. But, with just a few shopping days to go, we've seen no excuse to wheel out our cherished headline "I'm Dreaming of a Steve White Christmas".
Instead, we can
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results