Suitably enough as an online outlet they tend to go for the "direct" approach.
No need to take their musings seriously, but it appears they do have an opinion on recent political upheavals...
Now we've got that Scotchland independence vote out of the way (see recent editions of Bankstone News), brokers' minds have turned to the next big in-out vote.
Brokers north and south of the ‘border' seemed heartily relived to see Al Salmon and his gang of jumped-up trouble-makers sent packing. To a man,
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Manchester critical of Simply Business’ cyber stance
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress