Suitably enough as an online outlet they tend to go for the "direct" approach.
No need to take their musings seriously, but it appears they do have an opinion on recent political upheavals...
Now we've got that Scotchland independence vote out of the way (see recent editions of Bankstone News), brokers' minds have turned to the next big in-out vote.
Brokers north and south of the ‘border' seemed heartily relived to see Al Salmon and his gang of jumped-up trouble-makers sent packing. To a man,
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product