Suitably enough as an online outlet they tend to go for the "direct" approach.
No need to take their musings seriously, but it appears they do have an opinion on recent political upheavals...
Now we've got that Scotchland independence vote out of the way (see recent editions of Bankstone News), brokers' minds have turned to the next big in-out vote.
Brokers north and south of the ‘border' seemed heartily relived to see Al Salmon and his gang of jumped-up trouble-makers sent packing. To a man,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger