This is according to recently-formed consumer group Fairer Finance.
It took on the task of counting the number of words in the terms and conditions and policy documents of all the major banks and insurers.
Fairer Finance zoned in on car insurance, highlighting Endsleigh, Sheila's Wheels, Esure and M&S Bank, which all have policy documents of over 30,000 words.
The group helpfully pointed out that this is longer than George Orwell's Animal Farm.
It added: “At 37,676 words, Endsleigh's is the long
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa