This is according to recently-formed consumer group Fairer Finance.
It took on the task of counting the number of words in the terms and conditions and policy documents of all the major banks and insurers.
Fairer Finance zoned in on car insurance, highlighting Endsleigh, Sheila's Wheels, Esure and M&S Bank, which all have policy documents of over 30,000 words.
The group helpfully pointed out that this is longer than George Orwell's Animal Farm.
It added: “At 37,676 words, Endsleigh's is the long
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards