This is according to recently-formed consumer group Fairer Finance.
It took on the task of counting the number of words in the terms and conditions and policy documents of all the major banks and insurers.
Fairer Finance zoned in on car insurance, highlighting Endsleigh, Sheila's Wheels, Esure and M&S Bank, which all have policy documents of over 30,000 words.
The group helpfully pointed out that this is longer than George Orwell's Animal Farm.
It added: “At 37,676 words, Endsleigh's is the
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018