Willis has two networks, its commercial network, and N2, its network for smaller brokers, and according to what seemed like a reliable source, N2 was in the process of being sold, and to none other than Giles.
The tip came from a well-placed source within Willis, which obviously only adds to the intrigue.
The source said that Willis had “decided to move away from having a network”.
Unfortunately, it turned out to be unfounded.
Willis Networks’ managing Sara Fardon laughed off the idea t
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData