Willis has two networks, its commercial network, and N2, its network for smaller brokers, and according to what seemed like a reliable source, N2 was in the process of being sold, and to none other than Giles.
The tip came from a well-placed source within Willis, which obviously only adds to the intrigue.
The source said that Willis had “decided to move away from having a network”.
Unfortunately, it turned out to be unfounded.
Willis Networks’ managing Sara Fardon laughed off the idea
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business