Willis has two networks, its commercial network, and N2, its network for smaller brokers, and according to what seemed like a reliable source, N2 was in the process of being sold, and to none other than Giles.
The tip came from a well-placed source within Willis, which obviously only adds to the intrigue.
The source said that Willis had “decided to move away from having a network”.
Unfortunately, it turned out to be unfounded.
Willis Networks’ managing Sara Fardon laughed off the idea t
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five