In many ways this first task, launched online yesterday, should prove to be the easiest one and a gentle start to the series!
All five of them did well in understanding the client's business needs and the risks he faces in the building trade.
They were all very professional and, despite my friend Derek being slightly less forthcoming about his previous losses, they all got the relevant information that they needed in order to make an informed recommendation about his future insurance
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure