In many ways this first task, launched online yesterday, should prove to be the easiest one and a gentle start to the series!
All five of them did well in understanding the client's business needs and the risks he faces in the building trade.
They were all very professional and, despite my friend Derek being slightly less forthcoming about his previous losses, they all got the relevant information that they needed in order to make an informed recommendation about his future insurance requirement
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley