In many ways this first task, launched online yesterday, should prove to be the easiest one and a gentle start to the series!
All five of them did well in understanding the client's business needs and the risks he faces in the building trade.
They were all very professional and, despite my friend Derek being slightly less forthcoming about his previous losses, they all got the relevant information that they needed in order to make an informed recommendation about his future insurance requirement
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData