It began with Biba revealing research that said brokers were having to fight harder for claims as insurers became stricter on paying out in the recession.
And then the fun began.
Usually mild-mannered Aviva chief Robin Spencer was the first to wade in. I say mild-mannered, I've actually never met him. For all I know he has a terrible temper. But fair to say the provider is normally quite reticent about coming out all guns blazing.
Not this time. "We disagree with any suggestion that we are
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business