It began with Biba revealing research that said brokers were having to fight harder for claims as insurers became stricter on paying out in the recession.
And then the fun began.
Usually mild-mannered Aviva chief Robin Spencer was the first to wade in. I say mild-mannered, I've actually never met him. For all I know he has a terrible temper. But fair to say the provider is normally quite reticent about coming out all guns blazing.
Not this time. "We disagree with any suggestion that we are makin
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?