At the recent Tory party conference George Osborne floated the idea of workers giving up many rights, including some surrounding unfair dismissal and redundancy, in return for capital gains tax-exempt shares worth from £2,000-£50,000. Those shares naturally may or may not ever be worth anything.
And quite incredibly, workers would not be able to request time off for training.
Now, I'm not sure how a less educated, less trained workforce fits with the constant mantra of winning in the global
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- Circle expands again in 2018