At the recent Tory party conference George Osborne floated the idea of workers giving up many rights, including some surrounding unfair dismissal and redundancy, in return for capital gains tax-exempt shares worth from £2,000-£50,000. Those shares naturally may or may not ever be worth anything.
And quite incredibly, workers would not be able to request time off for training.
Now, I'm not sure how a less educated, less trained workforce fits with the constant mantra of winning in the global mark
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks