But you might soon need a bigger pen and longer cheque book.
In February last year I blogged about the 50% increase in the FSCS levy for brokers and wondered aloud whether it was time for a class action legal case.
To their credit the British Insurance Brokers' Association responded and argued why there were better options and other battles to pick.
This week the FSA consultation on funding the FSCS included the possibility of, wait for it, a 50% rise in the financial cap for brokers' sub-class.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017