But you might soon need a bigger pen and longer cheque book.
In February last year I blogged about the 50% increase in the FSCS levy for brokers and wondered aloud whether it was time for a class action legal case.
To their credit the British Insurance Brokers' Association responded and argued why there were better options and other battles to pick.
This week the FSA consultation on funding the FSCS included the possibility of, wait for it, a 50% rise in the financial cap for brokers' sub-class.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover