But you might soon need a bigger pen and longer cheque book.
In February last year I blogged about the 50% increase in the FSCS levy for brokers and wondered aloud whether it was time for a class action legal case.
To their credit the British Insurance Brokers' Association responded and argued why there were better options and other battles to pick.
This week the FSA consultation on funding the FSCS included the possibility of, wait for it, a 50% rise in the financial cap for brokers' sub-class.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business