It is a topic that has not only tested brokers, but a plethora of industries and professions across the UK - and for that matter, global - economy.
Probably the greatest invention of modern times has also been the bane of many people's lives and the scourge of unprepared, unwitting businesses.
Yes, you guessed it - I am talking about the internet and all the opportunities and headaches it has brought to the table in equal measure.
For the brave, it has heralded in an era of unparalleled
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed
- Gallagher buys Pavey Group
- Gauntlet opens southern hub
- Opinion: Peter Cullum on the value of consolidation
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford