And there can be no doubt about it, the broker market is a hotbed of activity, debate and drama.
Although my feet have only just settled under the desk, it hasn't taken long to identify the current concerns and issues which occupy the minds of brokers in the market.
Having covered other business patches before the small matter of market regulation and future changes is a familiar topic.
A lack of communication between government bigwigs and the men on the front line, not to mention a lack of
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?