And there can be no doubt about it, the broker market is a hotbed of activity, debate and drama.
Although my feet have only just settled under the desk, it hasn't taken long to identify the current concerns and issues which occupy the minds of brokers in the market.
Having covered other business patches before the small matter of market regulation and future changes is a familiar topic.
A lack of communication between government bigwigs and the men on the front line, not to mention a lack of und
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups