Imagine the scene, it is the House of Commons in 2015. New MP, Polly Tician, jumps to her feet and begins her maiden speech.
"Ladies and gentlemen," she declares. "The economy is moribund, banks are not lending and SMEs are struggling. And during all this the Government has done nothing, nothing to remove a major compulsory cost that they could cut at a stroke.
"What am I talking about? Our struggling businesses are compelled by law to buy insurance. This is only right and proper. But did you kn
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies