The government’s response to the prospect of a strike by petrol tanker delivery drivers was a case in point. Conspiracy theorists have posited that it was an attempt to divert attention away from pastygate and to create a distraction from the fallout of the Budget famous now for the grannytax and the 5p cut in the highest income tax rate.
Others have claimed it was really about positioning the country to be more “resilient” should the strike ever occur.
According to the papers, what Prime Minist
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Ardonagh posts £14.1m loss for Q1 2018
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Video: GDPR – Marketing: what brokers can and can’t do
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies