The public evidently love to hear about it and, given that I recently attended a discussion on claims during which the conversation just could not be stopped from veering onto the subject, the industry itself can’t get enough of it.
Well that’s not entirely accurate. If anything, what came across in the conversation was that there has been more than enough fraud - the problem being, and the reason the topic is rarely far from the agenda, that fraudsters seem to be consistently one step ahead in
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData