But now, with the exception of one local park, I pretty much never see anyone idling along on a skateboard. Probably all too busy on smartphones or Xboxes to worry about such old fashioned technology.
Around our office, whistling has also disappeared. I tried a jaunty tune just the other day only to be informed that these are not the 1950s and such behaviour would not be tolerated.
Don't worry I got my own back by moving on to humming. I recommend a quick burst of "The Venga Boys Are Coming" nex
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed