But now, with the exception of one local park, I pretty much never see anyone idling along on a skateboard. Probably all too busy on smartphones or Xboxes to worry about such old fashioned technology.
Around our office, whistling has also disappeared. I tried a jaunty tune just the other day only to be informed that these are not the 1950s and such behaviour would not be tolerated.
Don't worry I got my own back by moving on to humming. I recommend a quick burst of "The Venga Boys Are Coming" nex
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks