But now, with the exception of one local park, I pretty much never see anyone idling along on a skateboard. Probably all too busy on smartphones or Xboxes to worry about such old fashioned technology.
Around our office, whistling has also disappeared. I tried a jaunty tune just the other day only to be informed that these are not the 1950s and such behaviour would not be tolerated.
Don't worry I got my own back by moving on to humming. I recommend a quick burst of "The Venga Boys Are Coming"
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed