Nowadays, I'm in possession of something much sleeker, and if I was to leave home without my beloved iPhone, I shudder to think of the consequences.
I use it to find my way to meetings, choose restaurants at the last minute, while away time on the tube playing solitaire, and sometimes even to call people. And I would have no idea what was going on in the world. Okay, yes, the world according to Facebook and Twitter.
I am not alone in this. Around one third of UK adults own a smartphone and in
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners