As the graph of year-on-year changes shows, average premiums for the product line, including public liability, employers' liability and product liability, have been falling for large parts of the past twelve months. Meanwhile premiums only went upwards for a few short periods and never for more than two months in a row.
(Click here to enlarge)
Both June and July 2014 saw small positive movements compared to the year before, but premiums fell dramatically in August and September to end up well
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product