According to the Average Premium Index, premiums have mainly been falling with only a few small spikes upward. While the graph makes the changes in premium look quite dramatic, the movements are actually relatively small if you take a closer look at the pound value of the premiums that sit behind the percentages.
(Click here to enlarge)
All the autumn months of last year, from September to November, experienced falls in premium compared to the year before, with October seeing the biggest drop.
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey