According to the Average Premium Index, premiums have mainly been falling with only a few small spikes upward. While the graph makes the changes in premium look quite dramatic, the movements are actually relatively small if you take a closer look at the pound value of the premiums that sit behind the percentages.
(Click here to enlarge)
All the autumn months of last year, from September to November, experienced falls in premium compared to the year before, with October seeing the biggest drop.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData