Average premiums in commercial combined, commercial vehicle, packages, property owners and combined liability all declined in the third quarter compared to the same period of 2014.
And worse still is the fact that the overall basket of risks, as measured by the Acturis commercial broking index, reported the biggest year-on-year fall since it was created.
Explaining the figures
The Acturis commercial broking index consists of quarterly figures calculated on a base line of the first quarter of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand