Average premiums in commercial combined, commercial vehicle, packages, property owners and combined liability all declined in the third quarter compared to the same period of 2014.
And worse still is the fact that the overall basket of risks, as measured by the Acturis commercial broking index, reported the biggest year-on-year fall since it was created.
Explaining the figures
The Acturis commercial broking index consists of quarterly figures calculated on a base line of the first quarter of 20
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- Ansvar launches two charity products
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Ascot launches new MGA and hires Michael Sillat to lead
- Verisk to buy Sequel for £250m
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution