Average premiums in commercial combined, commercial vehicle, packages, property owners and combined liability all declined in the third quarter compared to the same period of 2014.
And worse still is the fact that the overall basket of risks, as measured by the Acturis commercial broking index, reported the biggest year-on-year fall since it was created.
Explaining the figures
The Acturis commercial broking index consists of quarterly figures calculated on a base line of the first quarter of 20
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData