The event is a step forward from the successful e-trade conference Insurance Age has been running since 2011. It was redesigned to highlight issues beyond e-trading and discuss points as varied as disruption, social media, marketing and operations.
Keynote speaker, Matt Brocklehurst, product marketing manager of Google, delivered an inspiring keynote speech revealing that much of the technology from 1980s Back to the Future film series, including hoverboards, is now here!
The speech also to
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti