The event is a step forward from the successful e-trade conference Insurance Age has been running since 2011. It was redesigned to highlight issues beyond e-trading and discuss points as varied as disruption, social media, marketing and operations.
Keynote speaker, Matt Brocklehurst, product marketing manager of Google, delivered an inspiring keynote speech revealing that much of the technology from 1980s Back to the Future film series, including hoverboards, is now here!
The speech also to
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Two thirds of UK manufacturers lack cyber insurance cover
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel