The event is a step forward from the successful e-trade conference Insurance Age has been running since 2011. It was redesigned to highlight issues beyond e-trading and discuss points as varied as disruption, social media, marketing and operations.
Keynote speaker, Matt Brocklehurst, product marketing manager of Google, delivered an inspiring keynote speech revealing that much of the technology from 1980s Back to the Future film series, including hoverboards, is now here!
The speech also
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners