To be crowned Mastermind champion, contestants need to excel in both general knowledge and a chosen specialist subject. For most major insurers, the challenge is not much different.
Writing multiple lines of business will broaden an insurer’s market footprint and help it engage with more brokers and clients.
However, this generalist focus needs to be combined with specialist knowledge – it is only by having a specific understanding of each of its lines that an insurer can serve more sophisticate
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups