To be crowned Mastermind champion, contestants need to excel in both general knowledge and a chosen specialist subject. For most major insurers, the challenge is not much different.
Writing multiple lines of business will broaden an insurer’s market footprint and help it engage with more brokers and clients.
However, this generalist focus needs to be combined with specialist knowledge – it is only by having a specific understanding of each of its lines that an insurer can serve more sophisticate
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO