The shock news last month was the summary dismissal of the entire executive board at Swinton as a result of parent company Covea’s unhappiness with the board’s behaviour around bonuses. What exactly led to the dismissal of Peter Halpin, Anthony Clare, Jackie Ordish, Adrian Hazeldine and Nick Bowyer remains unclear, but the regulator has been informed and there have been whispers of legal action. This one is not going to go away anytime soon and nor should it. An entire board. Sacked. That kind o
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData