Concerns have been raised that insurers could be attempting to tackle the referral fee problem through changes in their terms of business agreements (Toba), rather than taking a public stance as Axa has done. Ageas, Zurich and Aviva have all amended their terms.
Ageas, who sent an update to 2,000 brokers stated the amendment to the first notification of loss was “about keeping control of the claims process and [to] maintain the first point of call with the customer. To manage them through the jo
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed