Even if you have been supplied with a detailed job specification you should take time to speak with the agency or human resources department that arranged the interview. Try to get as much information on the role but also on the person you are seeing and the company itself, wherever possible.
Sites such as LinkedIn are a good place to start. Having any knowledge about your interviewer is an advantage that you could benefit from, as people buy from people.
Being punctual, better 30 minutes early
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti