Even if you have been supplied with a detailed job specification you should take time to speak with the agency or human resources department that arranged the interview. Try to get as much information on the role but also on the person you are seeing and the company itself, wherever possible.
Sites such as LinkedIn are a good place to start. Having any knowledge about your interviewer is an advantage that you could benefit from, as people buy from people.
Being punctual, better 30 minutes early
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?