Even if you have been supplied with a detailed job specification you should take time to speak with the agency or human resources department that arranged the interview. Try to get as much information on the role but also on the person you are seeing and the company itself, wherever possible.
Sites such as LinkedIn are a good place to start. Having any knowledge about your interviewer is an advantage that you could benefit from, as people buy from people.
Being punctual, better 30 minutes early
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups