Earlier this year, Insurance Age conducted an online poll through its website www.broking.co.uk and almost two thirds of respondents said they didn't use social networking to support their businesses and, furthermore, had no intention of doing so. The world's favourite meerkat may have 750,000 Facebook friends and 30,000 Twitter followers, but there is, at first sight, little enthusiasm from clients, probably reflecting the fact that Joe the plumber undoubtedly has more interesting topics than l
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April