Despite the cost of the priciest paintings running to millions, security requirements need not be an impediment for brokers. Indeed, in many cases, focusing on theft as the major risk may leave the door open to other more prevalent and dangerous threats.
Art theft has been given the Hollywood makeover so many times that it is difficult not to imagine underwriters demanding a lattice of laser beams and a pressure pad around every corner.
While some insurers may take a prescriptive and even zealou
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData