Despite the cost of the priciest paintings running to millions, security requirements need not be an impediment for brokers. Indeed, in many cases, focusing on theft as the major risk may leave the door open to other more prevalent and dangerous threats.
Art theft has been given the Hollywood makeover so many times that it is difficult not to imagine underwriters demanding a lattice of laser beams and a pressure pad around every corner.
While some insurers may take a prescriptive and even
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- Aviva writing to customers after renewal transparency failing
- Brexit deal does not work for brokers, says Biba
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Aviva on top again in Brokerbility satisfaction survey