Despite the cost of the priciest paintings running to millions, security requirements need not be an impediment for brokers. Indeed, in many cases, focusing on theft as the major risk may leave the door open to other more prevalent and dangerous threats.
Art theft has been given the Hollywood makeover so many times that it is difficult not to imagine underwriters demanding a lattice of laser beams and a pressure pad around every corner.
While some insurers may take a prescriptive and even zealou
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future