When it comes to the services offered by commercial brokers, a full risk management audit still remains very much on the specials board, although more are looking to add it to their regular menu.
Walking into such a strong economic headwind, brokers are not only keen to develop new revenue streams, but also desperate to retain clients and keep them on board at renewal.
Providing risk management services helps in both of these regards and it is not surprising that the topic has been on the lips
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- Circle expands again in 2018
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018