When it comes to the services offered by commercial brokers, a full risk management audit still remains very much on the specials board, although more are looking to add it to their regular menu.
Walking into such a strong economic headwind, brokers are not only keen to develop new revenue streams, but also desperate to retain clients and keep them on board at renewal.
Providing risk management services helps in both of these regards and it is not surprising that the topic has been on the lips o
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards