When it comes to the services offered by commercial brokers, a full risk management audit still remains very much on the specials board, although more are looking to add it to their regular menu.
Walking into such a strong economic headwind, brokers are not only keen to develop new revenue streams, but also desperate to retain clients and keep them on board at renewal.
Providing risk management services helps in both of these regards and it is not surprising that the topic has been on the lips o
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Hiscox updates cyber and data insurance product
- Video: GDPR – Future proofing your business: Don’t panic!
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Launderette-based insurance ghost brokers jailed