When you think of the UK's top regional insurance hubs, Wales and the South West may not immediately spring to mind, however this is an area in which local brokers not only survive, they also continue to thrive and grow. Historically heralded as a profitable region in which to write business, with some areas perhaps more protected from the economic peaks and troughs of larger insurance hotspots, could the tide be turning in favour of Wales and the South West?
Obviously, Wales and South West, enc
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- SSP adds Pex Insure to panel
- Is the talent pool drying up?